What is the correct spelling for GROVED?
This word (Groved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GROVED
- craved But the refinement which began to penetrate the ideals of the French aristocracy about the middle of the twelfth century craved a different expression in narrative literature.
- gloved When he turned to find her and to follow, she was kneeling on one of the wooden forms, her gloved hands joined, her face toward the high altar.
- grave Had the grave given up its dead? Was Freedom;s home or Glory's grave! Shrine of the mighty! can it be, That this is all remains of thee? Approach, thou craven crouching slave: – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- greed And marching with their greed External territories Served their senseless need – Cheyenne Spirit by edenbridge
- groove We were working it though, baby we had a groove Movin' to a moment when we make our move – Breakaway by zz top
- grovel It is justifiable to do this; for why should I let my small infirmities of disposition live and grovel among my mental pictures of the eternal sublimities of the Alps?
- groves Seeing his master and the rest so troubled upon this head, Guapo rose one morning early and stole off among the groves of palm, on the other side of the river.
- proved How is this to be proved ?
- Gored Into its deep recesses we plunged, and brought out such curiosities-the queerest-looking, high-crowned, broad-frilled caps, narrow-gored skirts, and what was funnier than all, a strange-looking thing which we thought must be a side saddle-anyway, it fitted Joe's rocking horse admirably, although we wondered why so much whalebone was necessary!
- Grieved The dear little girl might have been lonely, and possibly grieved, if she had been anything but a "bird-child."
- Groped He groped in the wide pocket of his coat, bringing forth a letter which bore a large red seal.
- Groveled Desroches, like the rest of us, once groveled in the poverty of Job.
- Raved She came off alone in a canoe, and no sooner on deck than she fell at his feet before all hands, embraced his knees, wept, raved, begged his pardon.
- Roved There was so much to be fetched and carried, and Pelle considered these errands to be his especial duty; when he had nothing else to do he roved about like a young puppy, and thrust his nose into everything.
- Grover In fact, our honorable President can be proud to share his name with this delightful place; and, in return, the "Forest City" may consider it an honor to be the namesake of Grover Cleveland, the present leader of the powerful Republic.
- graved He said no word, nor made another motion; and the other figures sat as though graved from stone.
50 words made from the letters GROVED
4 letter words made from GROVED:dego, degr, deor, dero, derv, doer, doge, dove, dreg, ergo, evro, gedo, gedr, goer, gore, oder, oger, ogre, oreg, orge, over, redo, rove, vego, vode, voge.
5 letter words made from GROVED:derog, devor, dover, dovre, droge, drove, gover, grode, grove, gvero.
3 letter words made from GROVED:doe, dog, dre, edo, ego, erg, god, ode, oed, ore, red, rev, rod, roe.