What is the correct spelling for GRUG?
This word (Grug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRUG
- drug Be careful, for there is over a hundred dollars in the roll of bills-Evelina will give you the key to the desk-and go down to the drug store where they keep nice little clocks and buy me the best one they have. Anti promoters who don't ante up but I'm not anti thug I know that power is the most effective anti drug – Ride The Fence by the coup
- grog Come and have some hot grog for a sleeping draught, Tony, and then go home to bed.
- grub By the time I was ready to dish up grub, the bread was done.
- rug And then, with mind at rest, now that he was sure Ruth had not heard, and with eyes again blazing as his thoughts dwelt upon the outrage, he poured out his story, Miss Felicia listening intently, a curious expression on her face, Peter grave and silent, his gaze now on the boy, now on the hearth-rug on which he stood.
- Greg "You fellows must feel pretty well sold," Greg taunted them.