What is the correct spelling for GRUPAL?
This word (Grupal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRUPAL
- crape Skim-milk and water, with a bit of glue in it, heated scalding hot, is excellent to restore old, rusty, black Italian crape .
- crawl I believe i could walk before i learned to crawl When i look up, the devil's looking back From the mirror on the wall You can open the door – Almost Human by deep purple
- croup "Seems like it's got a croup ," said Joe promptly.
- crucial Such power must be used, he said; the crucial test is the way in which it is used.
- cruel You would not be cruel .
- crumple She would have liked to crumple up, to have felt the earth open and drag her down to a merciful oblivion, but after a while she turned and walked down those steps, fumbling with her free hand for an address she had applied for at the hospital information desk, against possible emergency.
- cupola First I raps on his cupola with me knuckles, just to ring him up.
- gorilla He is strong as a gorilla .
- gospel So felt our hero, when pure Gospel truth, Came home to him, while yet in days of youth.
- gradual In fact, by far the larger share is locked up, as it were, in insoluble combinations, and only by a slow and gradual change can it become accessible to the plant.
- grail According to legend, the Holy Grail is the cup or bowl from which Christ drank at the Last Supper, and which was used by Joseph of Arimathea to receive the blood from Christ's wounds when his body was removed from the cross.
- grape To the white add a little powdered sugar and a taste of grape juice.
- grapnel And then the eager professor gave a shrill cheer as he saw the man, by a vigorous effort, draw his body upward sufficiently far to throw one leg over an arm of the grapnel itself.
- grapple He possessed such phenomenal power of application and of study, and his capacity for and his delight in work were so extraordinary, that he was able at the same time to grapple with many other subjects of importance, and to present them in a way that showed he had thoroughly mastered them both in principle and detail,-as witness his speech in favor of giving the control of the coast survey to the navy; but henceforth the importance of his actions lay in their relation to the slavery extension movements.
- gravel He continued: "Oh, I'll get the infernal property, and it will be worth what I have to pay for it, only it certainly does gravel me to realize that I am about to be held up, with no help in sight.
- grill Or what do you say to Jules' or the Milan grill -room?
- grip You must bring your grip up to the house.
- gripe Enter Sir Francis Gripe , Miranda.
- grippe Then, one Christmas, Mrs. Brandeis was ill for three weeks with grippe .
- grope Guided by the traitor, they had no need to grope their way, and have made quick time.
- group Then Peter and his parents had a talk, while Carlotta just sat and looked at the group , knowing her turn would come.
- grouped The younger boys were grouped about the goal sticks with orders to send the ball back into the field.
62 words made from the letters GRUPAL
4 letter words made from GRUPAL:agur, alur, arul, garu, gaul, gaup, gaur, glau, grau, grup, gual, guar, gula, gulp, gura, lagu, lrpu, luar, luga, paul, plug, prag, prau, pual, puga, pula, purl, raup, rlpa, ruag, ruga, ugra, urga.
3 letter words made from GRUPAL:alp, apr, arp, aug, gal, gap, gar, gur, lag, lap, lug, pal, par, pug, pul, rag, rap, rug, url.
5 letter words made from GRUPAL:glaur, graul, grupa, gural, parul, pular, pulga, pural, purga, rugal.