What is the correct spelling for GTAKE?
This word (Gtake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GTAKE
- cake "There's some cake on the top of the piano.
- gage He-Mr. Gage-sleeps back there.
- gate Carlin had come to the gate.
- quake Then came flames of fire out of the hill, that made him quake for fear lest he should be burnt.
- retake Prescott returned to Cambridge, reported at headquarters, and offered if given sufficient troops to retake the hill.
- stage She thought she could reason out what McKinstra and the stage-driver would do.
- stake I'm so sure of him that I'm perfectly willing to stake everything on it.
- stoke Stoke has got 'em in hand.
- take Then take me there.
- taker "She sneezed as if she were as great a snuff-taker as an old woman of whom we asked our way above here," laughed the Ensign, as they all rose.
- toke An old peasant named Toke, rose and said: I have now lived and borne the name of peasant in the reigns of several kings, but I supposed when we had one king who with full right had accepted the kingdom and been proclaimed at Oere-thing, according to the counsel of the chiefs and with the consent of the people, and a man came later demanding the name and power of a king, that it is the former and not the latter who has the most power over us, his thegns.
- tyke "No. Tyke did that out of revenge, because Maraquito marked him with a knife.
- Betake The outlawes thought themselves safe, assuring themselves at any time to escape; but they were so strongly set upon, on the English side, as they were forced to leave their goodes, and betake themselves to their passages towards Scotland.
- Jake She would have trusted Jake as she would her brother Jim.