What is the correct spelling for GTAVE?
This word (Gtave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GTAVE
- cave I caught her out one Sunday morning With a man they call big Dave He's the meanest man in the state of Georgia I'd rather fight a mountain lion in Miller's Cave. – Miller's Cave by don williams
- gate He opened the gate for her, then turned to go.
- give You can give it to him."
- glove If you will not sell your glove, I will take it."
- grave Like his general, he was lying in a soldier's grave; or he might be sick, wounded, unable to come.
- gravy A little flour to make a nice gravy.
- grove What do you suppose takes Fanny away so often, all by herself, to the Fountain Grove?"
- guava Have you any guava jelly?
- octave "Don't move," said a voice that made an effort to be rough and hard, but failed by an octave.
- starve How long does it take for a person to starve?"
- stave You'll likely stave it off for a couple of weeks or so.
- stove When we took the house, all the stove we had was a big stone block thing with little square holes.
- Gave Though you would not believe me, it was the perfectest love that I gave you!"
- Graver Yet, the older men had graver thoughts in their hearts; for the blood ran more soberly in them, and they had knowledge and memory of the Peril.
- removes oneself
- removing cargo