What is the correct spelling for GTERM?
This word (Gterm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GTERM
- gem November 5, 8:17 PM Scorpio and a Gem. – 1974 by Alanis Morissette
- gleam "'Confess,' said Lawrence, with a gleam of laughing triumph in his eyes, 'that you have in some degree changed your opinion.
- item She never did tell, however, for she died two year before the last item was paid.
- steam The steam whistle might blow.
- stem The Leda's head was now lying S.W., or facing the sea, as after she struck stem on, her nose remained fast, and the sea gradually beat her stem round.
- storm The storm has done its worst.
- team If I do not return, the waggon and its contents, with the team, will be yours.
- teem No part of the forest is preserved, gun licenses are unknown, and the woods teem with game.
- term The consequence of all this was that poor Lucy about this time felt what an American would term very "mean" and ashamed of herself; mingled with this, too, was a great deal of sentiment.