What is the correct spelling for GTOING?
This word (Gtoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GTOING
- cooing From her mother she had inherited the same sweet, cooing voice, the same gliding, noiseless footsteps, which had led some of their acquaintance to accuse them of what, in the days of New England witchcraft, would have secured their passport to another world.
- cutting Instantly the Moon struck him, cutting off his head.
- doting "Why, my son," his doting mother said, "think of it-two hundred thousand dollars in her own right, and all yours for the asking."
- gatling He gets as much action out of a common six-gun as if it was a gatling.
- getting He wanted to know how you were getting on.
- goading Behind Misery was Rushton, ever bullying and goading him on to greater excesses and efforts for the furtherance of the good cause-which was to enable the head of the firm to accumulate money.
- going What you going to do about that?"
- goring What Goring had advised was so clear, though Frank said no more, that Jack looked at his brother with his eyes full of sympathy.
- groin But the fellow had wriggled clear, and countered with a gouging thrust that would have torn out the eyes of a slower man, following it up instantly with a savage kick for the groin.
- guiding The child told her parents, on the occasion of her return home in a fit of terror, that she had been guiding her sheep as usual, but Grenier had not been present.
- being thrifty