What is the correct spelling for GUARRANT?
This word (Guarrant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GUARRANT
- arrant "Don't you think, Walter," replied his sister calmly, "that God, who has put such a loving thought into the heart of Walter, will keep him from harm? Would it be right to check him when he is bent on such a work? Besides, as to the wretched and unhappy man who has caused all this trouble, are not such characters, with all their bluster, commonly arrant cowards when they find themselves firmly confronted?"
- currant The addition of the currant juice is a very great improvement to this preserve, as it gives it a piquant taste, which the flavour of the raspberries seems to require.
- current When they are caught by a current in a calm, they are drifted through it.
- garret It was for Melissa's sake that, when the high-priest's dwelling was searched by the new magistrate's spies from cellar to garret, she had patiently submitted to her husband's hard words.
- grand Won't it be just grand!"
- grant Please to show me how You can grant my wishes now."
- grunt As the crystal drops fell back from the acacia leaves, the huge animal was heard to utter a low grunt expressive of gratification.
- guarani This region is the heart of the country occupied by the Cangua Indians, a peaceable tribe who speak the Guarani language, without the admixture of Spanish words which prevails in the language as spoken in the more civilized parts of Paraguay.
- guarantee Mr. Duncan has mentioned in his Travels through Dahomy, how he often received the King's stick as guarantee that the messenger came from His Majesty.
- guarantor In return for political support in his opposition to the interests of Pompey, Crassus paid some of Caesars debts and acted as guarantor for others.
- guaranty We'll put that in as a guaranty.
- currants Helen, I suppose a hundredweight of currants will be sufficient?