What is the correct spelling for GUARRANTY?
This word (Guarranty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GUARRANTY
- arrant For with growing darkness came a dread upon him; in an access of arrant superstition he conceived of some unimaginable thing stealing near upon woman's feet.
- currant A small straight path led up to the crooked doorstep, and on either side of it was a little grass-plot, fringed with currant-bushes.
- current She tried, however, to turn the current of the old woman's thoughts, by leading her to speak of the condition of the country and the state of the people.
- grant God grant that the camels hold out.
- guarani V. The Tupi-Guarani have one word only to express all the varieties of love known to them-aihu.
- guarantee There 's not a line, not a word of her letter, I 'd not guarantee with all I 'm worth in the world.
- guarantor The new English loan is secured by stocks and bonds whose total market value is not less than $360,000,000. One group of this collateral consists of stocks, bonds and other obligations of American corporations and the obligation, either as maker or guarantor, of the Government of the Dominion of Canada, the Colony of Newfoundland and Canadian Provinces and Municipalities.
- guaranty His reputation as a true Democrat, an honest reformer, and a faithful public servant, had spread abroad through the State, and when the Democratic State Convention assembled in the early autumn of that year it was clearly apparent that the nomination of Grover Cleveland, the reform mayor of Buffalo, as the candidate of the party for the supreme magistracy of the Empire State, was the one certain guaranty of overwhelming Democratic victory at the polls.
- quadrant It will therefore continue in its path and move round another quadrant of the circle without getting nearer to the surface.
- warrant "Well," he answered, "if the grounds I mentioned don't appear to warrant my doing what I did, I can't at the moment think of anything more convincing.
- warranty He assured me that upkeep and repairs on the robot units were negligible, and we could extend a very generous warranty which the Ollies would make good in the event of failure.
- currants We had an ample supply of pemmican, which was made of pounded dried beef, sprinkled with a few raisins and some currants, and slightly sweetened with sugar.
- more cross-grained