What is the correct spelling for GUB?
This word (Gub) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUB
- cub Throughout the dream Peter worried about the lion cub .
- dub "I don't care whether they dub me a quiz or not," said Harry, hastily: "what are Darrells, Lardners, or Dartfords to me?"
- gab He thought that he was an orator, and that gift, which is called by those who do not possess it the gift of the gab , is the most dangerous that a man can have.
- gb It is the official journal of Archery GB, which has more than 40,000 members.
- gob So he told Terry to bring some water for the dog and, gob , you could hear him lapping it up a mile off.
- grub They must grub up roots, or gather grass seeds, or catch wild animals-if they can.
- gu That's all right, me gu -r-r-r-l.
- gui The Germans call the plant Vogellein, and the French Gui , which is probably Celtic.
- gum For this purpose we add to the solution traces of some colloidal substance, such as gelatine or gum , so as to delay the crystallization.
- gun Cadman had the gun .
- gut So, then, it was quite in keeping with her character to pass by Conall's little social enthusiasms with a chilling indifference, and if any wonder or complaint was made of this attitude, to reply: "When men and women of thine own worth and station bow down to thee, Conall, then thou will find Rahal Ragnor among them; but I do not mingle my words with those of the men and women who sort goose feathers, and pack eggs and gut fish for the salting.
- guy He turned when I spoke to him, and, oh, Guy , if you had seen his face at that moment!
- hub Long kept the same position, his right foot on the hub of the wheel, his face upturned to Dixie's.
- nub We even scribbled heterogeneous notes, if for a moment there were nothing more amusing to do; and bits of paper scampered wildly about the deck informing those who retrieved them that "Nub" was ancient Egyptian for "gold," that Osiris created men and women from the tears he wept over his own body, cut in pieces by Set; that the ivy was his favourite plant; or that "scarabeus" was the Greek word for a blue-green beetle, which created itself from itself, becoming the symbol of eternal life.
- pub Last of all she remembered the walk home from the pub , the good nights, and the rapid footsteps as Jim caught her up, and the kiss.
- rub So David paid no attention to his cat, who was coming to meet him and to rub against him, but he hurried to change his clothes and to put on his overalls.
- sub She has to think out what was the name of the Sub -Dean before she speaks again.
- tub Put a peck of fresh soot into a coarse sack, and hang it in a tub containing 30 or 40 gallons of water; leave it there for eight or ten days; then remove it and throw in half a peck of fresh lime.
- Bub The pistol shots rang out until one of the men called: "That'll do, Bub !
- Gus "That's bully in you, Amarilly, but I'm agoin' to see this thing through alone and start in without no help front no one," firmly refused Gus , and his sturdy little sister could but admire him for his independence.
- GUV "De Yankees done guv him dat hand, sar," said Julius promptly.
1 words made from the letters GUB
3 letter words made from GUB:bug.