What is the correct spelling for GUBBLE?
This word (Gubble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUBBLE
- bubble It is almost needless to mention that I here allude to the Mississippi bubble . End up in court in trouble, sportin a bubble Ford azure bubble, importer smuggle, forcin a rumble – Ghetto Afterlife by Talib Kweli
- cable "Likely as not," said Captain Cable , setting down his empty cup, "we three'll not meet again. I get up, I get down God willin' and able Bumps to many friends stole some cable – Run Daddy Run by Fun Lovin' Criminals
- cobble Paved roads in towns were usually gravel and sometimes cobble .
- cobbler Just think, Phronsie, Joel's dear dog that Dr. Marks let him take to the little cobbler to keep for him!
- gabble It was the condition most frequently discussed at the Faranges', where the word was always in the air and where at the age of five, amid rounds of applause, she could gabble it off.
- gable It was a gable roof, the eaves twenty feet lower on the south side than on the north, where the ladders could not hope to reach them.
- gamble I've heerd your voice somewhars-I'll gamble on thet.
- gobbler He swelled up like a gobbler turkey, adjusted his unseeing eye-glass, and yelled: "Come right back here.
- jumble It had its name out of its character, standing boldly to the south out of the jumble of the Blue Mountains.
- quibbler He was neither copious, nor dry and barren; neither eat and embellished, nor wholly inelegant; and his voice, his gesture, and every part of his action, was without any grace: but in inventing and digesting his ideas, he had a wonderful accuracy, such as no man I ever saw either possessed or exerted in a more eminent degree; and yet, some how, he displayed it rather with the air of a Quibbler , than of an Orator.
- Gabbled Yet, for a moment, as the embittered mind gabbled through the string of words that long habit had crystallised into an empty formula, Mother noticed that the lines of grey grew slightly clearer; the coil and tangle ceased; they even made an effort to emerge and leave the muddy cloud that obscured their knotted, intricate disorder.
- Gobbled The superior asked him if he were not mad, while he remained stupefied that no one gobbled up this astonishing mess.
36 words made from the letters GUBBLE
3 letter words made from GUBBLE:bbl, beg, bel, bug, ebb, geb, gel, leg, leu, lug.
4 letter words made from GUBBLE:bebu, begu, belu, bleb, bleg, bleu, blub, blue, bube, bueb, bulb, eglu, gelu, geul, gleb, glub, glue, lube, luge, ugle, uleb.
5 letter words made from GUBBLE:bubel, bugel, bugle, bulge, lubbe.