What is the correct spelling for GUENUINE?
This word (Guenuine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUENUINE
- canine Following the canine race, cattle seem to be the most frequently affected, probably because rabid dogs, next to their morbid desire to attack other members of their own race, have a better opportunity to bite grazing cattle than any other species of animal.
- cunning Although a much more cunning thief than the bear, we could afford its plunderings, for it had not so keen a taste for blubber and its capacity was limited.
- genuine We are small and few, but the interest is genuine , and we want to increase it.
- genuinely I believe I care for you more genuinely than nine men out of ten care for the women they're in love with.
- quinine But I can give you as much quinine as you want.
- Gaining I don't wish to seem prejudiced, but my niece has certainly more qualifications for gaining the king's affection than the Maintenon had: my niece is a good girl and young, while the Maintenon was no longer as young as she had been, and had led a strange life before she became a devotee. Think of all the time you waste complaining Think of all the good that could be done Think of all the friends you could be gaining If you lift your hand and help someone – Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You by Nana Mouskouri
- Genie When he first clearly felt this, he thought of the Genie and his two forefingers, I believe;-but his school life, and his funny ways, and the constant diversion of his mind, quite prevented his thinking of all the serious things the Genie had spoken. Right! But if I say the bottle was soooo teeny And sooooo was the genie – Gesticulate by Unknown Author
- Gunning "They're the fellows I'm gunning for," he answered quietly.
- Queening What I am thinking of, and what Pitt was thinking of, is, on the contrary, one of those unique exotic lilies, which are as much wonders of colour as marvels of grace; apart, reserved, pure, also lofty, and delicate to the last degree; queening it over all the rest of the flowers around, not so much by official pre-eminence of beauty as by the superiority of the spiritual nature.
- keening The young birds and old birds Came flying, heavy and sad; Keening in from Tiraragh, Keening from Ballinafad; Keening from Inishmurray, Nor stayed for bite or sup; This way were all reproved Who dig old customs up.
63 words made from the letters GUENUINE
3 letter words made from GUENUINE:eeg, ene, gee, gen, gin, gnu, gui, gun, ige, inn, nee, ngu, nig, nne, nun, uni.
4 letter words made from GUENUINE:egen, egin, eien, engi, gene, genu, geun, gien, guei, guen, guie, inge, innu, nein, nenu, neue, ngee, nige, nine, ning, nune, nung, nunu, ugni, uige, unge, ungu, unie, unni.
5 letter words made from GUENUINE:eigen, einen, ennie, ennui, enugu, genin, gieen, gunne, igene, ingen, negin, neige, neuen, nguni, nigun, nugee, ugene, ugine.