What is the correct spelling for GUES?
This word (Gues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GUES
- guess Is not so hard to guess. Now you're talking common sense And life for me would just commence Were you to answer, "Yes." – Nodding Roses by Unknown Author
- guest When thou must home to shades of underground, And there arriv'd, a new admired guest, The beauteous spirits do engirt thee round, White Iope, blithe Helen, and the rest, – When Thou must Home to Shades of Underground by Thomas Campion
- guts Always spillin' my guts Explainin' to these people who think I'm nuts – A New Star Is Born by Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez
- Gus He gave me the Bible; it was the "parson's" and then Gus Ingle's.
- Cues My daughter has worked alone; I have given her the cues.
- a far cry from
- absolute rulers
- addressing oneself
- alltime low
- am economical
- am hand
- am lofty
- arch bishop
- behind eightball
- being beside oneself
- being caught short
- being consequent on