What is the correct spelling for GUIATRS?
This word (Guiatrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GUIATRS
- gates Open thy gates To him who weeping waits, – TO HEAVEN by Robert Herrick
- goitre Graves' name is indelibly attached to the disease known as exophthalmic goitre, which he described and separated from other affections before anyone else had realized its individuality.
- grits Like butter and grits, Like kibbles and bits, – Don't Let Me Go by Unknown Author
- groats We friars are bound to search men's conscience, We may not care for groats nor for pence, We friars have professed wilful poverty, No penny in our purse have may we; Knife nor staff may we none carry, Except we should from the gospel vary.
- guts For they sell you Fixed Bay'nets that rots out your guts -- Ay, drink that 'ud eat the live steel from your butts -- – The Young British Soldier by Rudyard Kipling
- quietus Some good laws, too, that would put a quietus on this Smith Crothers' ambitions ought to be looked after.
- quits You say you're gonna go and call it quits Gonna chuck it all and break our love to bits – Medley by Unknown Author
- Guards Only Life guards, only Lifeguards, – Waiting For The Son Of Man by placebo
- Gaits Fortunately, their horses were fresh, powerful animals, with long, swinging gaits.
- Goats Grasshoppers came the other day just like a million goats Before I knew just what to do they cut down all me oats – Poor, Poor Farmer by Stompin' Tom Connors
- curates Ah, Bessy," he said, pulling the great flapping ears of each in turn, and inhaling the puffs of warm, sweet-scented breath as he passed, the cows watching him for a few moments, and then, evidently thinking fresh dewy grass preferable to the best of curates, they resumed their quiet "crop crop" of the verdant meal.
- guides "Now here is thy master," Kamal said, "who leads a troop of the Guides, And thou must ride at his left side as shield on shoulder rides. – The Ballad Of East And West by Rudyard Kipling
- guitars Where's the rush of those electric guitars? Where are all those voices raised in heaven, Blazing down like shooting stars? – Where Did the Rock Go? by Unknown Author
- gutters Here, farmers gash, in ridin graith, Gaed hoddin by their cotters, There swankies young, in braw braidclaith Are springin owre the gutters. – Holy Fair, The by Robert Burns
- Gators Dressed in Gators, in peace I'm restin' haters – Gotta Be Thug by fabolous
- greats To try and get a look at cricket's greats No matter what the season We always have a reason To shout the come on Aussie with our mates – C'Mon Aussie C'Mon by Shannon Noll