What is the correct spelling for GUID?
This word (Guid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUID
- grid The grid was under it.
- gui Gui always travel in straight line, roads wind around, so Gui no can catch traveler."
- guide The guide looked disgusted.
- guild If we behold her in the fourteenth century, we shall observe her private buildings multiplied more than improved; her narrow streets, by trespass, become narrower, for she was ever chargeable with neglect; her public buildings increased to four, two in the town, and two at a distance, the Priory, of stone, founded by contribution, at the head of which stood her lord; the Guild , of timber, now the Free School; and Deritend Chapel, of the same materials, resembling a barn, with something like an awkward dove-coat, at the west end, by way of steeple.
- quid Making your five quid a week easy, I suppose?"