What is the correct spelling for GUIDANE?
This word (Guidane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIDANE
- dane A member of the firm, the late Mr. George Bryers, a sterling Irishman, called my attention to the opinion of the professional reader to the firm that it would be advisable to call the story "Olaf the Dane ; or the Curse of Columbkille." And I'm a Great Dane I wear eight chains I mean so much ice They yell skate Wayne! – Got Money by lil wayne
- garden Have you a garden of your own? Thou, too heedless, art the Warden Of a far superior garden. – To A Sexton by William Wordsworth
- giant Jarl Eleven looked sidewise at the other Giant . Who has dared to come and test this unstoppable giant. Now witness the fool as they lay silent. – Invincible by skindred
- gordian Seated in a plush-covered rocking-chair that rocked on a track of its own, and thus saved the yellow-and-red hotel carpet, the Honourable Dave Beckwith patiently explained the vexatious process demanded by his particular sovereign state before she should consent to cut the Gordian knot of marriage.
- guano But one cannot visit a new country without attempting to make a forecast of some kind; and the experience of other countries goes to show that, while deposits of the precious metals are, under our present conditions, no more an abiding source of wealth than is a guano island, they may immensely accelerate the development of a country, giving it a start in the world, and providing it with advantages, such as railway communication, which could not otherwise be looked for.
- guiana At length a high, flat-topped range of hills appeared on our left hand-the spurs, I believe, of the mountains of Guiana .
- guidance For two years she taught under the guidance of this great teacher and in 1868 came to America.
- guide Guide his future steps.
- guided His career was guided by prudence and virtue.
- gulden Besides this he bequeathed 35,000 gulden to the Jewish Congregation of Augsburg, 100,000 gulden for the Jewish Home at Munich, and 100,000 gulden for the Jewish Home at Vienna.
- Duane Duane printed a translation from the original manuscript a few years ago.
- Diane And Diane , she had mocked him, not knowing; she had laughed in his face, unconscious of the double edge; she had accused him and he had been without answer.
180 words made from the letters GUIDANE
3 letter words made from GUIDANE:ade, age, aid, ain, ane, ani, anu, aug, dag, den, dia, die, dig, din, dna, due, dug, dun, end, gad, gen, gin, gnu, gui, gun, ida, iga, igd, ige, iud, nad, nag, ngu, nig, uni.
4 letter words made from GUIDANE:aden, aged, agni, ague, aide, ainu, aiud, daei, daen, dagi, dagu, daie, dane, danu, dean, degn, dein, dieu, dine, ding, dniu, duei, duen, duga, dugi, duin, dune, dung, duni, eang, edun, egin, egna, enad, engi, enid, gaen, gain, gand, ganu, gaud, gaun, gean, genu, geun, gied, gien, gnau, guan, gude, gudi, guei, guen, guia, guie, gund, idea, idun, inga, inge, nagi, naud, ndau, nega, neid, ngae, ngau, nied, nige, nuda, nude, nudi, udai, uden, udin, ugni, uige, unge, unie.
5 letter words made from GUIDANE:adeni, adieu, adige, aedui, aigun, ainge, angei, angue, auden, audin, augen, daegu, daeng, dague, dagui, dange, dangi, degan, degni, deign, denga, diena, dieng, dinga, dinge, duang, duing, dunga, dunia, edain, edigu, edinu, endau, gaden, gandi, gandu, gaude, gaudi, gedan, gidea, ginde, giuda, gnade, gudea, guden, gudni, guide, gunia, indue, naide, naidu, naude, neagu, negad, negai, nidau, nudge, nudie, udang, udine, ugadi, ugine, uigea, unagi, undie, unida.