What is the correct spelling for GUIDN?
This word (Guidn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIDN
- gain It required all Mr. Holbrook's wits and wisdom to keep them in any sort of order, to gain any part of their attention. Yet they took counsel to restrain Their kindness till they saw the gain; – The Two Men by Thomas Hardy
- garden Did you know about the garden ? And I think I have the key to her secret garden When I seen her, I used to want to beg her pardon – Senorita by Puff Daddy
- gin Sipping on my gin Lookin' for my baby, she's gonna come But I know not when – You're Gonna Miss Me by George Thorogood And The Destroyers
- grin He took the paper, and I watched, And saw him peep within; At the first line he read, his face Was all upon the grin. – The Height of the Ridiculous by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- guide Won't somebody guide me Explain what's inside me – I Must Be in Love by Unknown Author
- guiding Guiding his horse's head, he lets him run between two lines.
- gulden Eighteen hundred gulden was a good salary; many a Judge could live comfortably upon it with a wife and children, whereas he, though a bachelor, was always in debt.
- gun Which do you consider the best gun ?
- quid Well, say fifty quid to include all tips and breakfast.
- quin Quin returned the glance, and expressed a smile.