What is the correct spelling for GUIEDED?
This word (Guieded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIEDED
- gilded The Lutheran Church is also picturesque and notable, with its five domes sparkling with gilded stars upon a dark green ground, a style of finish quite new to us, but which became familiar after visiting the interior of Russia.
- goaded Dolph's first care was to repair to his mother's house; for he was continually goaded by the idea of the uneasiness she must experience on his account.
- guarded So may I find in my heart peace-as the sweet sisters who guarded me in my childhood away from danger when that my father and mother were in fear and sorrow living-they told me there only may one find peace from sorrow.
- guide I let Dr. Cook have one of my Indian hunters, who knew every foot of the country around there, for a guide .
- guided But Athena saw them, and with a quick, skilful movement she guided her own and her companion's steps in a direction that made it impossible for the four to meet.
- guilder "I shall have to call you to account some day, Harry," Fainacky said, with a frown; then, relapsing into his usual languid affectation of manner, he remarked, over his shoulder, to Mademoiselle Duval, "C'est un enfant," put away the ten-guilder piece in a gorgeous leather pocket-book, and left the room.
- Gadded The rumour was spread that she had lived an irregular life in Munich, had gadded about the streets at night, contracted a number of bad debts, and flirted with all kinds of men.
- Girded How I girded at the vapor that almost continually shrouded it.
- Girted "That's right, Burns, take off my last summer coat," he added, still in a whisper to me as the Burns parent struggled out of the unendurable gift garment and thus gave a signal that whipped off every coat on the left side of the walk in the twinkling of an eye, to the evident distress of the tightly girted and uncomfortable but more formal feminine members of the Settlement contingent.
- Glided Gracefully she glided into the water at his feet.
- Guider Then there are the city governors, the district prefects, the provincial rulers, the Imperial Assessors, the Board of Censors, the Guider of the Vermilion Pencil, and, finally, the supreme Emperor himself.
- Gutted When McClurg's book-store was gutted by a fire some years ago, in which the precious contents of the Saints' and Sinners' Corner were ruined beyond restoration and the many associations that lingered around them went up in smoke or were drowned out by water, the newspapers were filled with all manner of stories about the Saints' and Sinners' Club that had held its meetings there.
- Kidded I think they cooked up this smuggling business and kidded him into it just to get the use of his yacht for their own purposes and at the same time get him where he can't put up a howl if he finds out the truth.
- Quieted The troubles at last quieted down.
- guides "It is our death that guides our life, and our life has no other object than death," Maeterlinck had said.
37 words made from the letters GUIEDED
3 letter words made from GUIEDED:ded, die, dig, dud, due, dug, edd, eeg, gee, gui, igd, ige, iud.
5 letter words made from GUIEDED:dedge, diede, edged, edigu, gedde, guddi, guide, udeid.
4 letter words made from GUIEDED:deed, dieu, dude, dued, duei, dugi, edde, edge, gede, gied, gude, gudi, guei, guie, ided, uige.