What is the correct spelling for GUIEDS?
This word (Guieds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIEDS
- gates Unarmed, unmoved, St. Laurence waits, His cassock is his only mail. The troops of Hell have burst the gates, But Christ is Lord, He shall prevail. – St. Laurence by Joyce Kilmer
- goods Fayre be ye sure, but hard and obstinate, as is a rocke amidst the raging floods: gaynst which a ship of succour desolate, doth suffer wreck both of her selfe and goods. – Sonnet LVI by Edmund Spenser
- guess It gives you that chance to second guess! Oh yes! – The Roses of Success by Unknown Author
- guide While baleful Tritons to the shipwrack guide. And Corposants along the Tacklings slide. – The First Anniversary Of The Government Under O.C. by Andrew Marvell
- guts With a woman like that to kind of steady him down, Tex could be a big man in these parts-he's got the guts , an' he's got the aggucation, an' so's she.
- quietus I was in India till four years ago; since then I've been flying about Germany and fighting in Poland, where I nearly got my quietus ."
- quits But the duke has lost his seat, and in spite of himself quits the saddle-bows.
- Guards Stan watched the other guards as they moved about.
- Guider Then let us, by the methods of the guider, Tell every horse how he should know his rider.
- Gaits Domini was struck by the difference between their gaits.
- gilds If thus thy meaner works are fair- If thus thy bounty gilds the span Of ruined earth and sinful man, How glorious must the mansion be Where thy redeemed shall dwell with thee!"
- guises By the conquest of Portugal in 1580 her king had acquired control over the East Indies, which were hardly less valuable than the colonies of Spain; and with the money derived from both the Spanish and Portuguese possessions Philip supported his armies in Italy and the Netherlands, and was the mainstay of the pope at Rome, the Guises in France, and the secret plotters in Scotland and Ireland of rebellion against the authority of Elizabeth.
- goads The goads of ambition-what ambition?"
- GITS Witnesses gits scattered like an' men kinderly disremembers things."
- CUDS The gargoyles look like peacefully slumbering cows with unchewed cuds protruding from their stony jaws.
- CURDS "Let me read you this," I say, and I read that matchless chapter wherein the Knight, having clapped on his head the helmet which Sancho has inadvertently used as a receptacle for a dinner of curds and, sweating whey profusely, goes forth to fight two fierce lions.
51 words made from the letters GUIEDS
3 letter words made from GUIEDS:des, die, dig, dis, due, dug, gui, ies, igd, ige, iud, sue, use.
5 letter words made from GUIEDS:deusi, edigu, egusi, gudes, guide, guids, guise, segui, sigue, sugie.
4 letter words made from GUIEDS:dieu, digs, dsei, duei, dugi, duis, duse, egis, gesu, gied, gius, gude, gudi, guei, guie, guse, ides, iesu, segi, side, sieg, sude, suge, sugi, udis, uges, uige, used.