What is the correct spelling for GUIIDED?
This word (Guiided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIIDED
- goaded Instantly, a savage purpose goaded into fury the deadly resolution by which I was possessed.
- guide We walked silently enough along two or three streets, passed through a gate, up a court, till we got to a door where my guide stopped short.
- guided In a few minutes the moon, still almost at the full, rose and enabled us to see our way as well as in daylight, accustomed as we were to be out at night; at the same time it was difficult to distinguish the trail which had hitherto guided us.
- guilder Guilder, a silver coin worth about 40 cents.
- Girded His hunting-jacket was girded tightly about him by his belt, from which hung a hunting-knife with a horn handle; long leathern gaiters came above his knees; the horn went over his shoulder from right to left, the wide-expanded opening under his arm; on his head a wide-brimmed hat, with a heron's plume in the buckle.