What is the correct spelling for GUIRDS?
This word (Guirds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUIRDS
- gird With this glorious prospect in full view to the eye of faith, let us "gird up the loins of our mind."
- guard This time we took all the meat we could with us to camp and left a man on guard .
- guide I could not tear myself away though my guide grew impatient.
- guts You take after us both when it comes to guts .
- Guards Love guards us in life, even in sleep.
- guides To each of his guides he gave something for himself.
- gilds Pity gilds mortality with rays of immortal light, and through faith enables its possessor to triumph over sin, sorrow, tribulation and death.
- guitars He's got forty-one guitars .
- kids "A little while ago all the world wanted to learn from the kids .
- girders With the self-supporting roof, there are no timbers whatever obstructing the mow, which means no dragging of hay around posts or over girders .
- gourds "The gourds ," added the one-eyed, "are filled with water and there is considerable millet in the sacks; but we found but little powder."
- girds His fool's cap is dropped aside, he picks up the dead sailor's sword and girds it on him.
- GITS Did ye ever see any sich in a mission by the time it gits round here?
- GADS I beg permission therefore to state fully, as well as fairly, the whole of this obnoxious transaction, this unfortunate robbery at Gads -Hill.
- GODS "I bring from the shining lady who was my mistress, whom may the gods protect!
- CUDS For every day was but a repetition of those that had gone before: a great, grimy engine shunting cars back and forth on the siding; an endless stream of weary, young cattle flowing down the steep chutes into the pens, from the pens to the branding chutes, where they were burned deep with the mark of their new owners; then out through the great gate, crowding, pushing, wild to flee from restraint, yet held in and guided by mounted cowboys; out upon the green prairie where they could feast once more upon sweet grasses and drink their fill from the river of clear, mountain water; out upon the weary march of the trail, on and on for long days until some boundary which their drivers hailed with joy was passed, and they were free at last to roam at will over the wind-brushed range land; to lie down in some cool, sweet-scented swale and chew their cuds in peace.
- CURDS Sometimes the heads individually are called "curds."
- GRIDS So landing grids used local power-which did not have to be lifted-to heave ships out into space, and again used local power to draw them to ground again.
- quirts With loud yells and popping of revolvers and cracking of quirts , they rode round them, getting them together into a compact mass.
- guilds It is not that one atelier cannot find enough weavers to devote their lives to sober, leisurely production; it is that the stimulating effect is gone, of a craft eagerly pursued in various centres, where guilds may be formed, where healthy rivalry spurs to excellence, where the world of the fine arts is also vitally concerned.
47 words made from the letters GUIRDS
3 letter words made from GUIRDS:dig, dis, dug, gsr, gui, gur, igd, irs, iud, rid, rig, rug, sir, sur, urd.
4 letter words made from GUIRDS:digs, drug, dugi, duis, gird, gius, grid, gris, grui, grus, gudi, gurs, rids, rugi, rugs, sugi, suir, surd, udis, ursg.
5 letter words made from GUIRDS:duris, girds, girsu, girus, gruis, guids, isgur, rudis, rusdi, sigur, surgi, ursid.