What is the correct spelling for GUISS?
This word (Guiss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUISS
- cuss The sun was level when it shone upon the red Kaffirs, and when the shadder was close up to my heels in the mid-day the country was empty of whites, except maybe a solitary cuss like me, hating to leave his home, and lurking in the bush close to his belongings."
- gauss This was done in cooperation with the system of the Magnetic Union established by Gauss in Germany.
- guess That was my guess .
- guise Hatred is a natural function of the human mind, just as much as love; and the healthy boy instinctively exercises it under the guise of patriotism, without clearly distinguishing the element of sheer play and pose in his transports.
- kiss Kiss me like you did yesterday."
- Gus "Shouldn't think you would have," said Gus sympathizingly.
- guises "Love," says a celebrated historian of literature, "was glorified in all shapes and guises , and represented as the highest aim of life.
- guys I've thought a deal over this hold-up, and it seems to me those guys bluffed us some."