What is the correct spelling for GUITE?
This word (Guite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUITE
- cute I told her all the particulars about the weather that was past, and also made some pretty cute guesses at what it was like to be in future. In her bikini she used to look so cute Now she does laps in her navy blue tank suit. – Lost That Pretty Little Gal Of Mine (To Title Ix) by Small Fred
- gait He was a tall young giant, who presently developed a fine red moustache, and had a rollicking gait well in keeping with his bold blue eyes. Men entranced divined from her gait That this angel stepped from a pedestal Had won remission from fate By alighting to darker spheres – Beneath The Howling Stars by cradle of filth
- gate That thus I stand a Swisse before thy gate, And dare, for such another, time and fate. – To The Genius Of Mr. John Hall. On His Exact Translation Of Hierocles His Comment Upon The Golden Verses Of Pythagoras. by Richard Lovelace
- guide But where are they the reins to guide? A thousand horse - and none to ride! – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- guile For Cambridge people rarely smile, Being urban, squat, and packed with guile; – Old Vicarage, The - Grantchester by Rupert Brooke
- guise Thanked be fortune it hath been otherwise Twenty times better; but once in special, In thin array after a pleasant guise, When her loose gown from her shoulders did fall, – They Flee From Me by Sir Thomas Wyatt
- guitar I'm strummin' on my gay guitar Smokin' a cheap cigar – There's no words that need to be said by Bob Dylan
- gut i think it's because of my drinking gut is it because of my so-called pecs? is it because i'm stuck in a rut? is it because of my buddy holly specs? – Girls by 3 Minute Hero
- gutter Eyes on the road souls in the gutter Burn up the street just like the toe cutter – Car Crash by Powerman 5000
- jute The Saxon of Holstein may be expected to approach the Jute and Frisian.
- kite Everyone's high as a kite, ain't nobody home tonight! – Big Fun by Unknown Author
- quiet There is a place we'll go Where there is mostly quiet Flowers and butterflies A rainbow lives beside it – Be a Lion by Unknown Author
- quit Don't stop, baby don't quit We came to rock the block and move it – Put Like That by group 1 crew
- quite & I almost made it but not quite Now you're flyin' out of sight – Scared of Heights by espen lind
- quito Rihamba must have stood, it would appear, almost immediately over the focus of the dreadful earthquake of February 4, 1797. This unfortunate city was situated in the district of Quito , not far from the base of the great volcano of Tunguragua.
- quote Ah, Yes! I Wrote the "Purple Cow" -- I'm Sorry, now, I Wrote it! But I can Tell you Anyhow, I'll Kill you if you Quote it! – Purple Cow, The : Suite by Gelett Burgess
- suite There's a bridal suite Two rooms, soft and sweet – There's A Small Hotel by Diana Ross
- Cutie The John Byrd EP by the band Death Cab for Cutie was recorded live during their spring 2004 North American tour. You know I'm in shape I slap you you gon try and sue me I buy you off slide off with your lil cutie – Hold Up by Nelly