What is the correct spelling for GULIVER?
This word (Guliver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GULIVER
- clavier He sat down at the clavier , and after playing several pieces with the utmost skill he began to sing Neapolitan songs which made us all laugh.
- clever She wants to be recognized as a clever woman by her own set.
- clive Milly was occasionally embarrassed by Ernestine,-and she was ashamed of her feeling,-as when Clive Reinhard came in on them one evening without warning.
- clover He felt sure now who had put the clover there.
- cuvier And then Cuvier -he used to be a tutor.
- deliver 924. Supposing you were at liberty to deliver your fish to any other merchant than Messrs.
- give "Give you what" I asked.
- giver I always say that I never think of the gift, but of the thought of the giver .
- glider And this air glider -I don't exactly know about that.
- glove When calling, the glove of the right hand should be removed upon entering the drawing-room.
- golfer Why, it is a corking story, and Allie was splendid-she gave the championship to Herring, who deserved it, thereby delighting every golfer on this side of the Atlantic.
- guilder He advanced me a guilder or two, to buy some sea-going things; so that, with the trifle my father had given me, when he dismissed me with his blessing and a thrashing, I did not go to sea absolutely penniless.
- guile But even Pilot could be caught by guile , and Sylvia was determined that he should be friends with Jasper.
- gulliver With Gulliver it is different.
- live "The way you live here," Terence answered.
- liver But another most important use is to wash out all the waste substances from the different organs and tissues and carry them to the liver , the kidneys, the lungs, and the skin, where they can be burned up and got rid of.
- oliver Oliver was only talking about it the other day."
- quiver He felt her quiver a little under his arms.
- sliver Anything slippery is described as "slick"; and a slice is a "sliver."
- Glover The band of the Welch Regiment played, and Mr. Glover conducted, but nothing is the same, of course.
130 words made from the letters GULIVER
4 letter words made from GULIVER:egli, eglu, egri, elvi, eriu, eruv, evil, evli, gelu, geul, giel, girl, give, glue, grue, grui, guei, guie, guil, guli, gure, gvir, gvul, igel, iglu, iler, iure, ivel, legi, leiv, leur, levi, lger, lieu, liev, live, luer, luge, lure, luri, luve, reul, revi, riel, rieu, rile, rive, ruge, rugi, rule, ueli, ugle, ugli, uige, ulvi, urge, urie, veil, veli, velu, viel, vier, vile, viru, vlei, vlie, vril.
5 letter words made from GULIVER:elrig, ergil, ergui, ervil, gevil, giler, giver, greul, griev, gruel, gruev, guevi, guier, guile, guire, guler, gurel, liger, ligue, liver, luger, lurgi, lurie, lurve, regul, riegl, rigel, rueil, rugel, ulger, ulver, urgel, urile, velir, velur, viger, vigue, viler, viure.
3 letter words made from GULIVER:erg, evl, gel, gui, gur, ige, ire, leg, lei, ler, leu, lev, lgv, lie, lir, liv, lug, lvi, rev, rig, rue, rug, url, vie.