What is the correct spelling for GUMMIES?
This word (Gummies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUMMIES
- gummed "Well," he said, but this time without rancour, merely telling her what she had asked, "you see a house, even a hen-run like ours, always costs ever so much more than rooms-rates and things like servants, don't you see-and then Ruth used to make a bit with curious bazaar stuff all gummed on to tins."
- jimmies In and around those trenches will be found the earthly remains of men-Jocks and Jimmies , and Sandies and Andies-clad in the uniform of almost every Scottish regiment.
- Dummies "I doubt it," rejoined the cornet; "the three files of dragoniers ought to have been a match for the dozen dummies!"
- Mummies Theatres are mostly mummies looking at mummies.
- games Who first was "it," as children say in games ?
- gums For want of proper food the prisoners suffered from scurvy;-their gums rotted, their teeth fell out, and their flesh turned to corruption; they wasted away, and died in horrible agony.
69 words made from the letters GUMMIES
4 letter words made from GUMMIES:egis, gesu, geum, gius, guei, guie, guim, gumi, gums, guse, iesu, megu, memu, mime, muge, mugs, mume, muse, segi, semi, sieg, sium, smug, suge, sugi, uges, uige, ummi.
5 letter words made from GUMMIES:egusi, emmis, gemmi, geums, gismu, guise, gummi, meigs, mimes, mimus, muise, muism, segui, sigue, simme, sugie, sumie, summe, summi.
3 letter words made from GUMMIES:emg, emu, esm, gem, gui, gum, ies, ige, igm, ism, meg, mei, mem, mes, mis, msg, mug, mum, mus, sue, sum, use.