What is the correct spelling for GUP?
This word (Gup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUP
- cup Mary Mallinson came down to my room to take a cup of tea with me. I didn't mean to break your cup You think I'm psycho don't you mama You better let 'em lock me up – Psycho by Elvis Costello
- gap She felt almost safe in doing so, for the stranger must pass that way if he were on the path, and the gap was so narrow that it would probably escape his notice. To blaze the path to fill in the gap To way the industry from it's nap – Neva Will Eye Eva by lisa lopes
- gdp Reliable statistics continue to be hard to come by, and the GDP estimate is extremely rough.
- gnp Agriculture: accounts for 15% of GNP (including fishing); produces abundant food for both domestic consumption and exports; among world's top five exporters of grain and beef; principal crops-wheat, corn, sorghum, soybeans, sugar beets; 1987 fish catch estimated at 500,000 tons
- gop Nevertheless, Matthews and Hoeffel were unable to achieve endorsement for re-election and dropped out of the race, while GOP voters easily re-nominated Castor who was thus vindicated in his allegations of government corruption and mismanagement by Hoeffel and Matthews.
- gp He qualified as a doctor in 1867 and became a GP with a house and dispensary at the corner of Reverdy Road and Southwark Park Road in Bermondsey, living there from 1881 with his wife, eight children, and a servant.
- gu Orchestre Baobab '75 (1975, Buur BRLP 001) Guy Gu Rey Gi (1975, Buur BRLP 002) Senegaal sunugaal (1975, Buur BRLP 003) Visage du Senegal (1975, Buur BRLP 004) Aduna jarul naawoo (1976, Buur BRLP 005) N'Deleng NDeleng (1977, Musicafrique MSCLP 001) Une nuit au Jandeer (1978, Musicafrique MSCLP 002) Baobab à Paris Vol.
- gui Hoi, gueguegue gui . Hoi goi.
- gulp He drank it down at a gulp .
- gum On departing from the harbor at the Red Sea they had often found thorny gum acacias and an aromatic desert plant, which the animals relished; but the farther they entered the rocky wilderness, the more scorching and arid the sand became, and at last the eye sought in vain for herbs and trees.
- gun Scotty would have to get in the first blow with the gun .
- gut In this Case there remains an Ulcer within the Gut , which, if either neglected, or improperly treated, may pave the Way to a slow wasting Fever, and even to Death.
- guy "Yes," Guy said, "I understand that."
- gyp "I'm sorry, Gyp ," he said.
- pup Just as Henrietta had taken a last peep at the clock on the hall table and gone to answer Sallie's call to come and help Aunt Dilsie in the bedding of the Kitten and the Pup , Polk's Hupp stopped at the gate, and he and Jane came up the front walk in the twilight together.
- sup You shall see it after dinner, for you must dine with me if you want me to sup with you."
- up Can you get up ?
- Gus Gus Ingle's gold-her own gold, one day-was a thing to smile at.
1 words made from the letters GUP
3 letter words made from GUP:pug.