What is the correct spelling for GUSSE?
This word (Gusse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUSSE
- curse To curse him had been the great comfort of Doggie's life.
- cuss "Wal," ses Linkin, "didn't the Lord cuss the earth for man's sins?"
- gassy It was she who had sent the horses and sleigh for "Gassy," when the old man, having read the letter that Cassy had written him, said that she could "freeze at the station" for all of him.
- gauss While this method of inducing "painless labor" has been brought prominently before the public mind in recent years by much discussion and by numerous magazine articles-being often presented in such a way as sometimes to lead the uninstructed layman to infer that a new method of obstetric anesthesia had just been discovered-it has, nevertheless, been known and more or less used since 1903. Later known as the "Freiburg Method," and as the "Dammerschlaf" of Gauss , and still later popularized as "twilight sleep," this "scopolamin-morphin" method of obstetric anesthesia, has gained wide attention and acquired many zealous advocates.
- goose As she passed her master, he lifted the goose and hit her over the head with it as hard as he could.
- gorse Between them and this violence there was now only moorland, rough with gorse bushes, uneven with little pits of sand, scented with sea pinks, with stony tracks here and there where the moonlight touched it.
- guess Can you not guess ?"
- guesser "No. Never was a good guesser .
- guise Virginia would never have recognized her dashing captain of dragoons in this guise .
- Jesse And it came to pass on the morrow, which was the second day of the month, that David's place was empty: and Saul said unto Jonathan his son, "Wherefore cometh not the son of Jesse to meat, neither yesterday, nor to-day?"
- Gus Was there a King with Gus Ingle's crowd?
- guys But the guys wavered back to their bubbs.
- gasser You're not ruined, either, for Buddy says they're short of fuel here, and a gasser this size is worth a good deal-'most as much as a fair oil well.