What is the correct spelling for GUSSED?
This word (Gussed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUSSED
- cursed "It was those cursed toadstools," cried Rolph, savagely.
- cussed I'm sick o' gettin' kicked and cussed every time I come near him.
- gusset Saddle key, 22 Scales, 5 Screw coupling, 96 Screwed gland and stuffing-box, 65 Screw threads, 14, 15 Screws, representation of, 16 Sellers =V= screw thread, 14 Set screw, 21, 49 - squares, 1 Shaft couplings, 25 - hanger, 34 Shafting, 24 Shear steel, 79 Sheave, eccentric, 47 Shingling, 78 Shrinking, process of, 44 Siemens-Martin steel, 79 Slide blocks, 56 - valves, 68, 71 Sliding key, 23 Snap head, 7 Snug, 17 Spiegeleisen, 80 Spring bows, 1 Spur wheel, 41 Square nut, 16 - screw thread, 14 Stay, back, for lathe, 86 - bar, 83 - girder, 81 - gusset , 12 Steam ports, 71 - whistle, 96 Steel, 79 Steps, 30 Strap, 49 - eccentric, 47 - end of connecting rod, 49 Stud bolts, 18 Studs, 18 Stuffing-boxes, 63 Sunk key, 22
- Fussed His fingers fussed with the rug that covered his knees.
- Guessed "You guessed wrong," was his answer.
- Gushed "Oh father, that dear horse is all right, I'm sure," gushed Mrs. Evringham, "or else you wouldn't be here!"
- Gassed With the latter, after a little practice, it was perfectly simple to tell a gas shell from a H. E. shell, as it made a sound like a dud. The difficulty with both types of attack was not so much in getting the gas masks on in time, as there was always plenty of time for that, but rather in holding heavily gassed areas, where burns and trouble of all sorts were almost impossible to avoid.