What is the correct spelling for GUSSES?
This word (Gusses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUSSES
- Gases Poisonous gases The so-called righteous help for the masses – Scientifical Madness by Jeru The Damaja
- curses We braved the cold November air and the undertaker's curses Saying "Take me to the Folies Bergere and please don't spare the hearses" – Tokyo Storm Warning by Elvis Costello
- kisses A fine romance, with no kisses A fine romance, my friend this is – A Fine Romance by Unknown Author
- guesses Her fair auburn tresses; Whilst wonderment guesses – The Bridge of Sighs by Thomas Hood
- guises But Knox reports that, on her return from Fife to Edinburgh, she danced excessively till after midnight, because she had received letters "that persecution was begun again in France," by the Guises .
- cusses "Them cusses must have a dugout nigh abouts, for they couldn't 'a' got away without wings," the sheriff surmised.
- gushes There were moments, indeed, when warm gushes of pity swept away her instinctive resentment of his condition, when she still found his old self in his eyes as they groped for each other through the dense medium of his weakness.
- gooses Dem are great gooses .
- fusses He'ud put 'em ter sleep in de mill, but dey can't sleep on de 'count of fusses an' scratchin'.
- guessers It is the duty of the Judges to select the Custodian, the six Singers, the two Guessers ; to preserve order, decide when there are disputes, and to lead in the opening ceremony.