What is the correct spelling for GUUYS?
This word (Guuys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUUYS
- gas Once I had a love and it was a gas Soon turned out had a heart of glass – Heart of Glass by Blondie
- guess GRANDMOTHER's mother: her age, I guess, Thirteen summers, or something less; – Dorothy Q. by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- guise I have a mind myself and recognize Mind when I meet with it in any guise – A Considerable Speck by Robert Lee Frost
- guts First mind you steer clear o' the grog-sellers' huts, For they sell you Fixed Bay'nets that rots out your guts -- – The Young British Soldier by Rudyard Kipling
- guy Looney, crazy, dopey headed, sexy head guy Whipped cream, dirty mattresses Wanna try Blue hills, golden seals – Purple Hills by D12
- Gus All the cool kids in the back of the bus Rubba dubba scrubba bubba whatchu talkin' bout gus – Back of the Bus by G. Love And Special Sauce
- Gays Mainly Girls, Mainly Gays They Are The Weakest Preys – Sweet Lobotomy by avulsed
- Guns Then 'ere's to the Widow at Windsor, An' 'ere's to the stores an' the guns, The men an' the 'orses what makes up the forces O' Missis Victorier's sons. – The Widow At Windsor by Rudyard Kipling
- gums Where no disease reigns, or infection comes To blast the air, but amber-gris and gums. – THE APPARITION OF HIS, MISTRESS,CALLING HIM TO ELYSIUM by Robert Herrick
- guys Yeah, your teeny-tiny swimmers ,they're determined little guys It could be that we should see this through It might mean that, it might It's just such a surprise – Surprise by Unknown Author
- GS You probaly wish that you could be out shootin them G's But the only thing you shoot is the breeze – 6 in the Morning by D12