What is the correct spelling for GUYYS?
This word (Guyys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GUYYS
- gas Another well a few miles distant struck an enormous quantity of gas .
- gassy To have an excuse for staying, he would have to buy a bottle of Gazelle beer, the cheap Senegalese brew which came in quart bottles and was warm and on the gassy side.
- gauss This information was available to Gauss , and the problem which he had to solve may be thus stated.
- gauzy He produced yards of a gauzy , open work stuff.
- guess How did you guess it?
- guise Nasmyth laughed good-humouredly, though he recognized that neither his weariness nor the fact that it must manifestly be business of some consequence that had brought him there in that guise had any weight with her.
- guts The pity was, he now hated Winston Bartlett's guts .
- gutsy Nothing like the gutsy woman I'd seen a few days earlier.
- guy Bob Stein, the poor guy -although he never says one word about it-takes everything in his stride.
- gyps A little later in the morning you may meet a few gyps and bedmakers coming round chance corners, or descending mysterious stairs; but if you go beyond inhabited precincts, down to the river-side, you are almost sure to be quite alone; you may stand, as Christian was accustomed to do, on any one of the bridges which connect the college buildings and college grounds, and see nothing but the little robin hopping about and impressing tiny footprints after yours in the path, then flying on to the branches of the nearest willow, which, heavy with a weight that is not leaves, but snow, dips silently into the silenced water.
- Gus "Well you got it narrowed down anyway," Gus said.
- Gays Did you know, Abel, that old Mr. Jonathan left her ten thousand dollars a year as long as she lives with the Gays ?
- Guns I didn't know you could hear guns as far as that, but the wind's in the right direction.
- gums Eight times out of ten, if you take care of the gums the teeth will take care of themselves.
- guys It was essential that the rock should be cleared away, and a great redwood log with a rounded foot let into a socket swung by wire rope guys above the pool.
- GS July and August are hot and steamy in the valley, and it is necessary to seek one of the cool "Margs" which form ideal camping-grounds on all the lofty mountain slopes which surround the valley.
- quays Down the far reaches of memory he saw the great River, smooth and shining, stretching away from the long quays of the port.