What is the correct spelling for GVEN?
This word (Gven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GVEN
- even It must even lie there."
- gen Lincoln would have nothing more to do with the militia, and gave up the command of them to Gen.
- given But her message is really given, and she ought to get back.
- glen He had a Scotch collie, Glen by name, a noble dog, that was for ever at its master's heels.
- oven Put them into a pan, and pour over a very little melted butter, having gill sides up; dust with salt and pepper, run into a hot oven for twenty minutes.
- Sven January 9 – Liang Sicheng, Chinese architect (born 1901) February 11 – Jan Wils, Dutch architect (born 1891) February 24 – Sven Markelius, Swedith modernist architect (born 1889) June 19 – Elisabeth Scott, British architect, designer of the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre at Stratford-upon-Avon, the first important public building in Britain to be designed by a female architect.
- Gwen You used to think him rather handsome, Gwen-you should see him now!