What is the correct spelling for GWVEN?
This word (Gwven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GWVEN
- cavern He pointed to a mass of woodwork, which leant against the wall of the cavern .
- coven Willow is condemned for saving Buffy from an evil phantom and for not adequately protecting other coven members.
- even The need was for a strong man, perhaps even a ruthless one.
- gen James, 20. Graeme, Judge James, 20. Graham, David, 109. Graham, George, 51. Graham, Isabella, 77, 86. Graham, Recorder James, 29, 113. Graham, John, 51. Graham, Gen .
- give He paused purposely to give himself one last look round at all he was leaving.
- given The gladiatorial part of the show was now over, but there was greater excitement still awaiting the audience, for they knew Nero had ordered that some of the Christians were to be given to the lions.
- giver The bread was eaten, and the giver might be betrayed in the hope of gaining a little favour with the tyrant.
- giving Your lady-friend is considerably generous in giving things, ain't she?
- glen 3, 98. Glen of Palms.
- govern It is a remarkable proof of the total incompetency of a single head to govern a nation well, when, with a revenue of six hundred millions, they are led to a declared bankruptcy, and to stop the wheels of govern ment, even in its most essential movements, for want of money.
- graven The gulf was finally crossed when, less than a half-century later, the incongruous west front with its ill-mannered towers was built,-in itself a subject worth a deal of study from the artist who would picture graven stone, but contrasting unfavourably enough with the heights to which French ecclesiastical architecture had just previously soared.
- gwyn Have you no orders then from Mistress Gwyn ?
- Gave More than I gave her credit for, but what they are, where they will lead her, I don't know.
- Gavin Yes, said Gavin , I think the first bullet that came in quieted him, and I wasn't sorry.
- Gwen She was so pleased by sight of the girl's present happiness that she wished nothing to cloud it, and believing herself discussed would certainly offend proud, sensitive Gwen .
- Geffen Ralphi Rosarios completed remix for "Bleed Like Me" was rejected for commercial release by Geffen ; by August 28, 2005, the remix had leaked onto the internet.
- givens Gradually the pandemonium of shrieks, shouts, and screams subsided into a hush of fearful expectation, during which Givens and Saunders, each of whom could speak a little French, marched captured citizens from door to door, before which they required them to announce in loud tones that the general in command of the Long-Knives had decreed that all citizens of Kaskaskia who should remain quietly within their houses would be unmolested, but that all who ventured out would be summarily dealt with.