What is the correct spelling for GYRLS?
This word (Gyrls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GYRLS
- Goals Angels are born with souls not goals Devils always search for the high So beautiful birds sing from telegraph poles And devil's song fills the whole sky – Angels And Devils by Beautiful South
- gulls Above my head like gulls With their long slender necks And their delicate skulls – Hypnotized by Ani DiFranco
- girls They take care of girls Just because they pass on Their fashions and their curls – Girls Were Made to Take Care of Boys by Billie Holiday
- grills Gotta make ends meat to pay my bills Gotta help ain't no grub on our grills – World So Cruel by Flesh N' Bone
- gills And me another mug of flip; and put Two gills of brandy in it.
- curls The magnificent curls of his long locks swayed rhythmically across his powerful back and shoulders, while his coarse dangling beard stood out more stiffly.
- GALS She liked beggin', poor dear; some gals does.
- CAROLS I had heard carols beneath my window by the choristers of the neighboring village, who went their rounds about the ancient Hall at midnight, according to immemorial custom.