What is the correct spelling for H'I?
This word (H'i) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for H'I
- ai Although the people of God had levelled the walls of Jericho by the sound of trumpets, they were overcome by the inhabitants of Ai. This defeat did not appear at all natural to Joshua; he consulted the Lord, who answered that Israel had sinned; that some one had appropriated to his own use a part of the plunder that had been taken at Jericho, and there devoted as accursed.
- bi I was just thinking of those Serravezza springs, said Upton; they contain a bi-chloride of potash, which Staub, in his treatise, says, 'is the element wanting in all nervous organizations.
- chi "Chi," I asked, "do you have any such games as host and guest, or games in which the large boys protect the small ones?"
- ci The Marquis was the only son of General de Montriveau, one of the ci-devants who served the Republic nobly, and fell by Joubert's side at Novi.
- gi Upper GI series may be suggestive of annular pancreas, especially if they show a duodenal narrowing of the second portion of the duodenum and the concomitant dilatation of the proximal duodenum.
- ha "On the verdict of the court, ha!
- he "Yes, I suppose he is.
- hf BRAIN, s. ; Brayn, T. iii. 1504; HF. 24; D 769; Braynes, pl. T. iv. 46.
- H Book 2. By C. H. Ward and H. Y. Moffett.