What is the correct spelling for H1B?
This word (H1B) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for H1B
- ab If, then, ab occurs in an experiment as a cross-over class, that class will be too small and a false linkage value will be calculated.
- bb Surrounding the blood- vessels are the cells forming the adjacent membrane, bb, each having a nucleus in its centre.
- db Berkeley DB, an embedded database system by Sleepycat Software Berkeley Fast File System, Unix file system Berkeley Software Distribution, a Unix operating system
- gb Paul Joseph Thomas Svehlik - Beckenham, England & GB
- ha Away the slack: Ha-a!
- he He had always been fond of the society of pretty and amiable women, and well used to it, too.
- hi Let a good friendship die Cause you never had time To call and say hi You'd better slow down. – Slow Dance by Anonymous Works
- hob hau mit'n vorschlaghammer nieder, wos i an mauner aufbaut hob kratz den rost weg mit'n messer, reiss die haut auf, sei ruhig grob – Zeig Mir Dein Himmel by STS
- hq 16th Airborne Division Artillery (TA) 880 Forward Observation Battery RA (TA) 285 Airborne Field Regiment RA (TA) 291 Airborne Field Regiment RA (TA) 292 Airborne Field Regiment RA (TA) 629 (The Cambridgeshire Regiment) Airborne Light Regiment RA (TA) 446 (Royal Welch) Airborne Light Anti-Aircraft Regiment RA (TA) 16 Airborne Division Royal Engineers (TA) HQ 16 Airborne Divisional Royal Engineers (TA) 131 Airborne Engineer Regiment (TA) 16th Airborne Division RAMC (TA) 4th Parachute Field Ambulance (TA) (44th Parachute Field Ambulance from 1950) 5th Parachute Field Ambulance (TA) (45th Parachute Field Ambulance from 1950) 6th Parachute Field Ambulance (TA) (46th Parachute Field Ambulance from 1950) 1 Reserve Medical Section 16 Airborne Division (TA) 16th Airborne Divisional Column RASC (TA) HQ 16 Airborne Divisional Column RASC (TA) 1560 Company RASC (TA) 1561 Company RASC (TA) 1562 Company RASC (TA) 16th Airborne Division REME (TA) 4th Airborne Workshop REME (TA) (44th Airborne Workshop REME from 1950) 5th Airborne Workshop REME (TA) (45th Airborne Workshop REME from 1950) 6th Airborne Workshop REME (TA) (46th Airborne Workshop REME from 1950) 21st Special Air Service Regiment (TA) 16th Airborne Division Royal Signal Regiment (Middlesex Yeomanry) (TA) 16th Airborne Division Ordnance Field Park (TA) 16th Airborne Division Provost Company (TA) 16th Airborne Divisional (Lincoln) Independent Company (TA) North Somerset Yeomanry (RAC) (TA) 16 Airborne Division Field Security Section (TA)
- kb Smith and Snipes Hall Farm Ltd v River Douglas Catchment Board 2 KB 500 is an English land law and English contract law appeal decision.
- rb Other inherited tumor suppressor gene syndromes include Rb mutations, linked to retinoblastoma, and APC gene mutations, linked to adenopolyposis colon cancer.
- CB Colonel John Mount Batten, CB, JP (7 April 1843 – 5 March 1916) was a British soldier and landowner.
- HBO In addition, a new company was formed: Anglia Television Entertainment, 51% owned by Anglia and 49% owned by HBO.
- QB 2017: Coach Blizzard selected to participate in the NFL / NCAA Coaching Academy; 2016: #1 passing offense & passing yards in DIII; 2016: WR Darien Thomas only D3 player in the country to play in FBS All Star Game; finished career #2 All-Time in career receiving touchdowns (25); 2016: Four Offensive Players invited to participate in College All-Star Game; 2016: Belhaven QB Hunter McEachern finished #2 in DIII for total offense; 2016: Belhaven Wide Receivers completed 370 receptions, 4,214 passing yards and 34 touchdowns, averaging 11.
- HEB Some one quoted Heb.