What is the correct spelling for HA21?
This word (Ha21) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HA21
- aa Of the Uselessness of Endeavour Against Persistent Ill Fortune aa.
- ba Disheartened by not seeing any signs of gold, and learning from the Indians that the glittering metal was to be found in the province of Ba Khalal, the adelantado determined to send the Captain Davila to found in that province a town of Spaniards.
- ga The whole Chatworth family have those names, Aunt Ju, and it is the dearest thing to hear the old doctor call Captain Arthur 'Ga-ga.
- ha Ha, thought I, I was dreading your treachery yesterday; there is nothing more to fear.
- hag She had been worn out and discouraged, hag-ridden by her mother and facing a trip to the city; and she had sold out for what she could get.
- haj Haj Mansour's family consists of thirty-two persons, all living in one house.
- ham A little before it is done, take off the skin and sprinkle the ham with grated bread crumbs.
- han For one man to charge a whole army, and, what was more, drive it off too, was a thing good to marvel at, and Boh Han Me did the wisest thing he ever did in his life, he just held his peace.
- hap I had no other meanes left to quiet them, but still sent out of the garrison horsemen of Berwick, to watch in the fittest places for them, and it was their good hap many times to light upon them, with the stolen goods driving before them.
- hat Don't put your hat on; let the sun dry you up a bit.
- haw "Aw-haw-it is yaw, my young fellaw," continued the exquisite, now for the first time perceiving to whom he had made his appeal.
- hay Hay when you asked for it?
- he Oh, so did he!
- hi Now he won't even step to his idol to say hi Standin' there like a mime and let the chance pass by – Big Brother by Kanye West
- Ah Ah, ah, ah, ah ah Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh La, la, la, la Ah, ah, ah, ah ah – H.A.T.E.U. by Mariah Carey
- H He wished that he could say with truth that they had not an h among them, but this was not so.
- Had Now something had happened, he did not yet know what.
- Has "What has come to you, Jack?
- Hal "Come, no more quizzing, Hal.