What is the correct spelling for HAAPENS?
This word (Haapens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAAPENS
- happen One day it could happen One day I'd be trapped in – One Day by fabolous
- happiness A little touch of tenderness Maybe a word, a smile An hour of happiness But, next, next – Next by Unknown Author
- heaps I've seen your brother out riding with her heaps of times."
- heavens And the voice from the heavens cried again, saying: "Who hath let the little soul go free?"
- Happened What had happened was this.
- Harping It did seem to him rather hard that, merely because he had wanted the roan badly enough to-er-exercise a little diplomacy in order to get him, they should keep harping on the subject like that.
- Harpies The Madonna is standing on a pedestal adorned with sculptured harpies.
- Heaping Scipio always had the good-will of the people, because he was constantly heaping favors on them; but Aemilius, although he still took part with the nobles, yet was as much the people's favorite as those who most sought popularity and used every art to obtain it.
- Heathens He then read a discourse upon the sanctity of the marriage compact, and the excellence of the wedded state among the Catholics, compared to what prevailed formerly among the Jews and Heathens, who degraded it by frequent divorces and licentiousness.
- Pens Between me and the three lord judges, some few lawyers were gathering up bags and papers and pens and so forth, from a narrow table in the middle of the room, as if a case had been disposed of, and no other were called on.
- Hans A strange alternative, replies Sir Hans, Must women have a doctor, or a dance?
- Haynes H. W., 295. Hamilton, Alexander, 279. Thomas, 28. Hanewinckel, William Frederick, 224. Hanson, Alexander Contee, 91. Harkness, Richard, 191. "Harlem," 90. Harper's Magazine, 204. Harrison, Thomas, 160. Virginia, 160. Harrover, Miss, 185. Harry, Harriot Eliza, 271. Harward, Ann, 76. Haw, John Stoddert, 160, 213. Lucinda Stoddert, 215. "Hayes," 105. Haynes, Aaron, 45. Hazel's Stable, 209. Hedges, Nicholas, 182. Heiberg, Colonel and Mrs., 201. Heighe, Glorvina, 135. "Heights, The," 299. Hein, Charles, 133. Col.
- sharpens Two are mowing; the third, a little to the left, sharpens his scythe.
- ripens The inner life begins when the soul becomes good, and not when the intellect ripens.
- harps Harps and other instruments bear great resemblance.
- hopes I was in hopes he would never hear you say 'surplus,' so he could not correct you."
- happens As it happens, it's precisely my poor who are in question; it was to speak to you about them that I so particularly wished to see you."
- havens There was none to hinder Gudrun, and the fire-blast scathed her nought, For the ways of the Norns she wended, and her feet from the wrack they brought Till free from the bane of the East-folk, the swift pursuing flame, To the uttermost wall of Atli and the side of the sea she came: She stood on the edge of the steep, and no child of man was there: A light wind blew from the sea-flood and its waves were little and fair, And gave back no sign of the burning, as in twinkling haste they ran, White-topped in the merry morning, to the walls and the havens of man.
- harpoons Crews were organized, boats kept in readiness on the beach, and whenever a whale was sighted they would put off with harpoons and lances after the huge game, which, when slain, would be towed ashore, and there cut up and tried out, to the accompaniment of a prodigious clacking of gulls and a widely diffused bad smell.
- opens Is it not the door which opens to us immortality?
- hardens That good-for-nothing money hardens their hearts and makes them evil and selfish."
109 words made from the letters HAAPENS
3 letter words made from HAAPENS:aas, ana, ane, ans, ape, ash, asp, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, nap, pan, pas, pea, pen, pes, psa, sap, sea, sen, sep, sha, spa.
5 letter words made from HAAPENS:aasen, anshe, apnea, asean, asena, ashan, ashen, ashna, aspen, ehapa, ensha, ephas, eshan, hanas, hasen, heaps, naasp, nahas, napas, napea, nashe, paean, pahan, panah, panes, panha, pasha, peans, penhs, pesah, phaen, phase, sanea, saneh, sanha, sapan, sapna, sapne, sepah, shaea, shape, shean, sneha, spahn.
4 letter words made from HAAPENS:anas, apne, apse, asap, asea, ashe, eash, epha, esna, haan, hasn, hasp, hean, heap, hens, naah, napa, nape, naps, nasa, nash, neah, neap, nepa, paae, pane, pans, pean, pehn, penh, phae, saah, sana, sane, sanh, seha, sehn, shan, snap, span.