What is the correct spelling for HABANA?
This word (Habana) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HABANA
- cabana 9821 the Pallasca province was divided into two provinces: Pallasca with its capital Cabana and Corongo with its capital Corongo city.
- haman 5:5 Then the king said, Cause Haman to make haste, that he may do as Esther hath said.
- havana It was already past steamer time for both Havana and Vera Cruz.
- laban The cairn continued to bear a double name, the Aramaean name given to it by Laban , and the Canaanitish name of Galeed, "the heap of witnesses," by which it was called by Jacob.
- Harbin In Chinese cuisine, a soup known as luó sòng tāng,[lower-alpha 11] or "Russian soup", is based on red cabbage and tomatoes, and lacks beetroots altogether; also known as "Chinese borscht", it originated in Harbin , close to the Russian border in northeast China, and has spread as far as Hong Kong.
- Sabina Father, mother and Sabina .
- Hanna A touch of the old trouble, Hanna ?