What is the correct spelling for HABBY?
This word (Habby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HABBY
- abbe But see how grave and mute our very worthy abbe appears-I believe he is envious of the miracle I performed!
- abbey How was the body taken to the Abbey ?
- baby More than one baby ?
- cabby One cabby said that he had to hurry out to the other end of the city to rescue his own family who were in danger.
- chubby And she thrust her chubby little fingers into one of them.
- gabby Or, after we moved outside on the porch, which we had to do on account of Oswald smoking the very worst cigars he was able to find in all the world, they would get gabby about all things in the world being simply nothing, which is known to us scientists as metaphysics.
- habit You're a creature of habit Run like a rabbit – The Power Of Gold by Dan Fogelberg
- hay He could sleep in the hay , and we could give him a long chain so that he could have a nice range."
- hazy The morning after this first day in New York, Peter called on his friend, the civil engineer, to consult him about an office; for Watts had been rather hazy in regard to where he might best locate that.
- hebe To me like thine had nature giuen, A Brow, so Archt, so cleere, 50 A Front, wherein so much of heauen Doth to each eye appeare, The world should see, I would strike dead The Milky Way that's now, And say that Nectar Hebe shed Fell all vpon my Brow.
- herb He saw her put her head on one side and look down for a while at a certain herb that grew near the ground.
- hob The big blue tin teapot was washed out, filled and set on the hob .
- hobbs It is said popularly that none but the Benu Shaybah can open it; a minor miracle, doubtless proceeding from the art of some Eastern Hobbs or Bramah.
- hobby His income was derived from the interest of about L15,000, partly in the Three per Cents, partly on mortgage; and what with my mother and Mrs. Primmins, this income always yielded enough to satisfy my father's single hobby for books, pay for my education, and entertain our neighbors, rarely indeed at dinner, but very often at tea.
- hub But for boys the distance from the hub can be determined by your skill.
- shabby The Serbians looked very tired, and their clothes were very shabby .
- tabby My Aunt Tabby Van Beekman.
- Abby "'You see, he don't want to come,' explains the pinfeather party, 'an' it's cost me an' Abby a heap of trouble to round him up.
- HEB The typical import of the Ark of the Covenant is expressly declared in Heb .