What is the correct spelling for HABE?
This word (Habe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HABE
- babe "It seems a monstrous height to be swung in air, helpless as a babe .
- hare One of them was leaning on his hand and on one knee, listening as attentively as the hare or deer we mentioned above.
- hate I should think you'd hate his name.
- have "Indeed we have ," he said.
- haze They were in the cloister leaning on the balustrade; below was the dark garden with its waving branches, above a summer sky veiled by the heat haze which dulled the brightness of the stars.
- hebe Now he came to the height of honour in his descendants, for in bronze armour he slew the Teleboai, and in his likeness the king of the immortals entered his hall, bearing the seed of fearless Herakles, whose bride in Olympos is Hebe , who by the side of her mother, the queen of marriage, walketh of all divinities most fair.
- Abe Old Bill Jones, an' 'Squire Abe Connett, and Elder Concannon air the committee.
1 words made from the letters HABE
4 letter words made from HABE:ehab.