What is the correct spelling for HABOTS?
This word (Habots) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HABOTS
- habit They'll drop you like a bad habit cause a brother with money yo, they gotta have it – I Ain't tha One by NWA
- Habits I'm a black rabbit With my black habits – Black Rabbit by turbonegro
- abbots The old manor, like that of Abbots Langley, was given to the Abbey of St. Albans by Egelwine the Black and Wincelfled, his wife, in the days of Edward the Confessor.
- haunts "Yes, I suppose they cling to their old haunts ," said Ashton-Kirk.
- harbors While the ice crop in northern New England never fails, yet, perhaps because of the strong tidal currents of these waters, the principal harbors rarely are closed by ice, or, if closed, for but a few days only.
- hoots Several snow petrels and a skua-gull made attempts to secure the fish, but the afterguard kept up such a chorus of cheers, hoots and howls that the birds were scared away till one of us secured the fish from the floe.
76 words made from the letters HABOTS
3 letter words made from HABOTS:abo, ash, bat, boa, bos, bot, bsh, hao, hat, hob, hot, oas, oat, sat, sha, sob, soh, sot, sth, tab, tao, thb, tho, tsh.
5 letter words made from HABOTS:ashot, athos, bahts, basho, batsh, boast, botha, hoast, hosta, osbat, otash, sabot, satoh, shoat, shoba, shota, sobah, sobat, sobha, sotah, sotha, tasho, thabo, thoas.
4 letter words made from HABOTS:atob, baht, bash, bast, bath, bats, boat, bosh, bota, both, btoa, hats, host, oast, oath, osha, oths, shot, sobh, soha, stab, stob, stoh, tabo, tabs, taho, taos, tosh.