What is the correct spelling for HABVE?
This word (Habve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HABVE
- above 12,497. Is not that rather above the average?
- habit They're an advertisers dream with a greed habit Their only fear is the fear of a green planet – A Near Life Experience by skyclad
- have "I might have thought it then-but not now.
- heave So closely and so fearfully they throng'd, Savage with phantasies of victory, A sea of dusky shapes; for day had passed And night fell on their darkened faces, red With fight and torchflare; shrill the resonant air With eager shouts, and hoarse with angry groans; While over all the dense and sullen boom, The din and murmur of the myriads, Rolled with its awful intervals, as though The battle breathed, or as against the shore Waves gather back to heave themselves anew.
- hebe She was Juno, Psyche, Hebe , by turns, and for aught we know at will.
- helve He pointed across the road and said, that he came down with him and stopped there to get an ax helve .
- hive And there the five of us must hive In that warm shutter'd house, And keep our honesty alive With none to counsel us.
- Hove A turn or two was given, which started the vessel ahead, showing that the anchor was not hove entirely short.