What is the correct spelling for HACEN'T?
This word (Hacen't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HACEN'T
- ascent They reached at last the steep ascent from the parish road to Castle Warlock.
- cent I'll fix it for you so it won't cost you a cent !"
- decent That's why you must let us-live-" "My proposition is the mighty decent one of a gentleman."
- hacienda Only a mile from it I plunged out of the moonlight into the pitch darkness of a hollow lane cutting through Don Jaime's hacienda .
- haunt It was no longer an intense yearning that made Jan haunt the pier.
- nascent Tocqueville alone seems to have viewed the nascent nation with the eye of prescience.
- recent This is the soul of Indian thought, and this is the ideal towards which the recent thought of Europe is slowly, but surely, advancing.
- scent I shouldn't wonder if the old scent was the best, after all."