What is the correct spelling for HACHET?
This word (Hachet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HACHET
- cachet 205, 33. Le cachet ...
- hatched Nevertheless these normal-looking flies will give rise in a suitable environment to the same kind of flies as the very abnormal flies first hatched.
- hatchet It is the mark you cut on the tree with your hatchet by which when you are on the trail you may tell your way back home again.
- hushed Then the low voices were hushed.
- machete Before getting below the cornice I thrust the machete through the earth, and found no opening, but a solid stone wall.
- ratchet Yet the ratchet of time will work along its daily cogs, and doubtless bring it safe within our grasp.
- sachet There is no necessary difference in artistic value between a good poem about a flower in the hedge and a good poem about the scent in a sachet.
- yacht Nearer to the shore, indeed at no great distance from the pier-head, lay a white yacht, under steam.
- Ached She set her teeth, she pressed her arms against her sides, and her knees together till they ached and trembled.
- Hacked Its gray clap-boarding was hacked and scarred with knife and stone, and covered with mud and foul marks.
- Hashed Why, if I was to let you go into the cotton mills as you are always begging to do you'd have every machine there out of order in less than a week and yourself hashed up into little pieces into the bargain.
- Hitched We managed to get as far up as the cave, in which we placed Robinson, where he hitched himself to a jammed boulder at the back.
- cached The men who ran whiskey across the line, cached it.
- hashes Often have I enjoyed such a repast, after a sharp forenoon's ride; ay, and enjoyed it more than I have relished entertainments at which have figured turkies, oysters, hams, hashes, and other dishes, that have higher reputations.
- hatches The same brooders can be used over and over as fast as the new hatches come out.
- hatchets The larger of the two men had a knife, a heavy blade of a type that was common out here; many of the men used them as hatchets when necessary.