What is the correct spelling for HACHETT?
This word (Hachett) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HACHETT
- cachet He extolled England to me one day on this account, as a country where there are no banishments, no lettres de cachet , and where the King may close the door of his palace to anybody, but can keep no one in prison; and thereupon related to me with enjoyment, that besides the Duchess of Portsmouth, Charles the Second had many subordinate mistresses; that the Grand Prieur, young and amiable in those days, driven out of France for some folly, had gone to England to pass his exile and had been well received by the King.
- cheat "A rich man is an honest man, no thanks to him, for he would be a double knave to cheat mankind when he had no need of it.
- chert Chert or flint constitutes grinding pebbles and tube-mill linings, and is also ground up for abrasives.
- hammett Flamby made progress at Guilder's, growing more and more familiar with the technique of her art, but, under the careful guidance of Hammett , never losing that characteristic nonchalance of style which was the outstanding charm of her work.
- hatched These must lay their eggs and the latter must be hatched before any ticks can get upon native cattle.
- hatchet Peter went up boldly to the counter and a very thin young man with a stone hatchet instead of a face and his hair very wonderfully parted in the middle-so accurately parted that Peter could think of nothing else-watched him coldly over the barrier.
- machete His face had flushed fiery red, and it could be seen, from his handling of the machete , that his muscles were unusually strong for his size and age.
- ratchet There was a clock under a glass cover on the chimney-piece whose works you could see through, with a fascinating ratchet movement of perfect grace and punctuality.
- sachet He took from the sachet , a glove, and a small pocket-handkerchief, and without a word showed them to Leonore.
- yacht It sounded while one woman was saying to another: "The Sinclairs will now be able to take their honeymoon on their own yacht ."
- Ached She's not been the same since, and many a day my heart's ached for her.
- Hashed That's one of the things that bothered me about the way this crate was hashed together."
- Hitched When Bijah had driven into Coniston village and hitched his wagon to the rail, he went direct to the store.
- hatches On one or two horrible occasions, when the crew had had a hard fight to save the ship and were afraid to open the hatches even for a moment, nearly one-third of the passengers were found dead when the storm subsided.
- hatchets Casting his eyes upon the vague plateau below he witnessed two-legged creatures pursuing game with stone hatchets ; while in the tropical-colored tree-tops nudging apes eyed the contest with malicious regard.
- harshest Julius's harshest critics were forced to concede that the house in Park Lane was a focus of all smart society.
61 words made from the letters HACHETT
3 letter words made from HACHETT:ace, act, aec, ate, cat, eat, ect, eta, etc, hat, het, tat, tea, tec, tet, thc.
4 letter words made from HACHETT:ache, acht, acth, chat, cheh, each, echt, etah, etch, hach, haht, hate, heah, heat, heth, hhat, htet, tach, tact, tate, tcha, teat, tech, teth, thah, thea, thet, thhe.
5 letter words made from HACHETT:acheh, atthe, cheah, cheat, cheta, cheth, hatch, heath, hecha, hecht, hetch, tateh, teach, thach, theat, theca, theta.