What is the correct spelling for HADENED?
This word (Hadened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HADENED
- adenoid The elder man, advancing with a smiling bonhomie, bowed, and said in an adenoid voice, ingratiating of tone: I'm M. Charolais, young ladies-M. Charolais-retired brewer-chevalier of the Legion of Honour-landowner at Rennes.
- adorned She kept his fine house open, his room ready, and herself constantly adorned for his home- coming.
- darned "There's that darned fire-escape out back, right down from his room, an' what man has ever locked his barn in these parts?
- deadened Its supposed effects in the case of both heat and cold were due to the same fact: it deadened the nerves for a time to whatever sense of discomfort one might then be suffering from, but made no change whatever in the condition of the body that caused the discomfort.
- hand 9755. Did she hand you over the money, or did she send you down to the shop for it?
- handed He handed it to Doggie.
- harden Another reprint, edited by W Tyas Harden, appeared in 1888, 8vo.
- hardened The wind came steadily, but reduced in force, with a frosty edge that hardened our garments to sheets of ice.
- hated And still he hated to give in When there was still so much to see.
- hatted The police launch, trim and business-like with its cheerful yellow-hatted sepoys, came for others.
- haunted Then I said to my soul: "I shall never come back, Back to this haunted room Where Sorrow and I have slept."
- headed It was far away, headed for the mainland.
- horned The whole impi will be crashed to pulp by the horned terror.
- maddened I asked, half maddened with rage and pain.
- tanned The voice aroused him, and a flush came upon his tanned, healthy-looking face.
- Dawned Some time during the night the pigs disappeared, and when day dawned the coast was clear.
- Denied The gentleman, wondering how he should know this so soon, denied it.
- Dined It happened that at the restaurant where Old Joe and I had dined before we went to the mass-meeting, he had met a girl whom he knew too well, after the fashion of young men about town.
- Gardened But there had remained up to my last visit that grot on the gardened hill-slope whence a colossal marble Hercules helplessly overlooked the offence offered by the railroad; and now suddenly here was the lofty wall of some new edifice stretching across in front of the Hercules and wholly shutting him from view; for all I know it may have made him part of its structure.
- Happened Has anything happened to-day?
- Hastened Marjorie hastened back to the study hall to find it empty.
- Hearkened I hearkened with all my might, but the noise was outside.
- Heeded She heeded not the entrance of her roommate.
- Hided One of my men heard those chicken-livered black-hided cowards laughing to themselves about the way they fooled vessels with their 'patent light.
- Honed It lay there on the tray, its honed edge glittering in the light of the sun.
- Saddened It breathes a tender regret for the moral injury he has inflicted on himself; and a high courage, saddened by the thought of lost support and lost illusions, but not shaken by it.
- Widened While sitting there I learned of some alterations which had been made from time to time: how the front of the house, before which the old roadway used to be, had been widened by extending the western end beyond the porch.
- Hayden Mr. Hayden answered, "That depends on what you are going to say."
- hardens When first dug from the quarry, its color is a pure and glossy white, and its texture very soft; but as it hardens it takes a browner hue, and loses its lustre.
- heartened And it did them good, that cheer; it proclaimed confidence and affection, and it heartened them so that when the dust of battle had blown aside the man with the ball lay across the thirty-yard line!
- headlined Ashton-Kirk was looking out at the crowds passing in the street; Dennison was reading a blackly headlined story on the front page of one of the newspapers, his pudgy hands shaking and his eyes feverish.
- hadn't You would have liked me so much better if I hadn't told you.
- hardeners From the new arrivals, fixers, case-hardeners and temperers were set to work-women who had learned their trades during the war.
63 words made from the letters HADENED
3 letter words made from HADENED:add, ade, adh, ane, dad, dah, ded, den, dna, edd, end, ene, han, hen, hnd, nad, nee.
4 letter words made from HADENED:aden, adhd, daen, dahd, dahn, dane, dead, deah, dean, deed, dehn, eade, edad, edah, edda, edde, edeh, eden, ehad, enad, ende, hand, head, hean, hede, heed, heen, nahd, ndah, neah, need.
5 letter words made from HADENED:daden, dande, deeda, dehne, dende, denha, eaned, eddeh, ehden, endah, ended, haded, heden, heena, nahed.