What is the correct spelling for HADOCK?
This word (Hadock) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HADOCK
- deck Looking up, I saw him on the deck.
- dick Then, after a pause, Dick said quietly- "I think, Victor, you are going on a wrong tack altogether.
- doc "Oh, it will, doc!
- dock He saw buildings going up which would be sold for a song, a floating dock which might be acquired for a purely nominal sum when the war was over.
- duck Ida: as a duck Whenyou're stuck – The Joy Of Motherhood by Unknown Author
- hack Like the guts of a hack And you'll never get it back – At the Back of the Shell by The Kills
- haddock Old Haddock and his two "boys," great two-fisted fellows of twenty and two and twenty years of age, also accompanied them.
- hardtack Both sides were starving, the one for tobacco and the other for hardtack and bacon.
- hark This thing that they were saying-hark?
- hassock But when she had got him down on the couch, nothing would do but she must sit on the hassock beside him and soothe his aching head.
- haycock The bird nickname Hedgecock exists also as Haycock.
- huck "A huck towel," she gravely adopted my word.
- haddocks The haddocks have never been taken in at their fish-curing station at Burra, so far as I know.
- get an earful
- riffle through
- riffled through