What is the correct spelling for HAE?
If you're constantly misspelling "hae", fear not! Here are some possible correct suggestions. Perhaps you meant "have", the verb indicating possession. Alternatively, "he" is a pronoun for a male subject. Lastly, "hail" refers to frozen precipitation. Check your context to ensure you're using the correct word.
Correct spellings for HAE
- ha Ha! That's a funny joke you just told.
- Had He had a lot of work to do before the end of the day.
- hag The villagers whispered rumors of a hag living in the nearby woods.
- haj Muslims are required to make a haj to the holy city of Mecca at least once in their lifetime.
- Hal Hal loves to go fishing on weekends.
- hale My grandfather stayed hale and hearty even when he turned 90.
- ham I like to put slices of ham on my sandwich.
- han Han is a masculine given name in several cultures, including Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- hap I had a Hap Arnold emblem on my hat.
- hare The hare is known for its incredible speed and agility, making it a challenging animal to catch.
- Has Jacob has a blue car.
- hat I always wear a hat on sunny days to protect my skin.
- hate I don't like to use the word hate, but I really dislike when people are dishonest.
- have I have to finish my homework before I can hang out with my friends.
- haw The old cowboy let out a loud "haw" as he urged his horse to turn left.
- hay The farmer stocked up on bales of hay for his horses.
- haze The city skyline was obscured by a thick haze of smog.
- he He has been working hard all day and is now feeling exhausted.
- hie She decided to hie herself up to the top of the mountain to catch the sunrise.
- Mae Mae forgot to bring her wallet when she went to the grocery store.
- Rae Rae is looking forward to her vacation in Hawaii.