What is the correct spelling for HAE?
This word (Hae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAE
- ha Jag vet vad du vill ha Ja, ja, ja, ja – Izabelle - Ja Ja Ja by Absolute Kidz
- hag He was on his way to the house of the Hag of the Wood who was then known as the Hag of the Ashes.
- haj Amidst this bedlam din, Haj Ibrahim at length got a hearing, and mustered up courage enough to defend himself:-"You call your's a peaceful country,-How?
- hake It is a good cod and hake ground in June and July.
- hale The Judges Twisden, Chester, and no less a person than Sir Matthew Hale, appear to have concluded that his conviction was legal, that he could not be tried again, and that he must apply for pardon in the regular way.
- ham In this manner they were conveyed to Ham-that is, they were made to perform more than a day's journey.
- han An' woone sweet bud her han' did pleaece Up where did droop the Seaevior's feaece; An' two she zet a-bloomen bright, Where reach'd His hands o' left an' right; Two mwore feaeir blossoms, crimson dyed, Did mark the pleaeces ov his veet, An' woone did lie, a-smellen sweet, Up where the spear did wound the zide Ov Him that is the life ov all Greaeve sleepers, whether big or small.
- hap He knew well the locality of Hap House, and he would be there early on the following morning.
- hare Now take a look at your cousin, Jumper the Hare, and tell me how he differs from you.
- hat He took off his hat and went swiftly away.
- hate By Heauen Ile hate him euerlastingly, That bids me be of comfort any more.
- have I have no talk.
- haw You ah and you hem and you haw, but in the end you're a poor miserable social mugwump, conscious of your own magnificence and virtue, but nobody else ever can attain to your lofty plane.
- hay At the mention of hay, Peter Rabbit sat bolt upright and his eyes were wide open with astonishment.
- haze The low sun was shining redly through a golden haze, was sending long burning shafts across the glade where Charles was pacing.
- he He turned to McAllen.
- hie Believing they had found the object of their search they camped the night at Sah-ah-hie.
- hue I know'd well enough, though, that if I didn't "hurra" for his name, the hue and cry was to be raised against me, and I was to be sacrificed, if possible.
- Had They had forgotten him and left him-without a word.
- Has It has come to that, has it?
- Hal Hal laughed with seeming lightness.
- Rae Rae noticed the contrast between his companion and the seamstress.
- Mae Yes, Mae was feeling badly, heart-brokenly, all alone in her room.
- NAE O' the contrar', the storm was like a freenly cloak til's grief, for upo' the ro'd he fell a greitin' an' compleenin' an' lamentin' lood, jeedgin' nae doobt, gien he thoucht at a', he micht du as he likit wi' naebody nigh.