What is the correct spelling for HAEL?
This word (Hael) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HAEL
- gael It is the voice of a Gael of Alba."
- hail There were lights in several rooms, and the window of the porch showed that the hail was lighted up.
- hale All animals that we have tested two or three times continue as hale and hearty as they were previously, and not one animal in our herds has broken down or failed in any way since we began testing.
- hall And, what's more, it's outside in the hall!"
- haul Haul in your sheet!
- havel On this dull, sad, November afternoon she suddenly remembered the delightful Ausflug, or "fly out," as it is so happily called, when she had accompanied Willi and his Minna to Wannsee, on the blue Havel.
- hazel He had nearly reached to the top of Drundle Head, when up from the ground sprang the same little elderly man of the evening before, and began beating him across the face with a hazel wand.
- heal The Dorian Institute was not, he now realized, merely about using stem cell technology to heal the sick.
- heel The South saw her General turn on his heel.
- Hal Not he," sneered Hal Smith, who stood near.